Helping Your Anxious Child
Get expert advice on how to help your child manage fears and anxiety. Dr. Eileen answers questions from parents about how to help kids who are afraid to sleep alone, have social anxiety, worry a lot, and much more!
Recorded Conversation Hour: (58-min., 14 parts) Watch Dr. Eileen’s informal question and answer session about supporting anxious children. Topics addressed include ways to help kids who:
- Are afraid to sleep in their own bed
- Struggle with social anxiety
- Say, “I can’t do anything right!”
- Worry about “What if…?”
- The key experience that helps kids overcome fears.
- How giving kids a game plan can help them be braver in new situations
- Why being an anxious parent can be an advantage in helping your anxious child.
- How distinguishing between first and second thoughts can help manage worries.
- The two components of social anxiety.
- The biggest lie anxiety tells us.
And so much more!
Date and Time:April 27, 2022 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm